Tuesday, November 18, 2008

0 to 400

Alchemy 377... poof! What better thing to do in the level-frenzy of WotLK, than head back to the old zones and pick flowers? I mean, seriously, it's not like anyone else would be farming the crap out of those little ole nodes.
Oy. I'd estimate 90% or more of the nodes were already picked. I'd run by a flower, one skill point from being able to pick it, click it so my addon would remember it, get the skillup, return less than 5 minutes later, and the last three goldthorn nodes would be empty. I recall back in the way, way, way olden days, hearing people take up herbalism and comment that it only took a few hours to skill all the way up. Now granted, back then, the top skill level was only 300... but switching my warlock to a flower picker so she could get back to Northrend and continue leveling, was a painful 12+ hour slog.
But, woot, back in the New Country, sending the voidwalker to distract the mean animals while I pick the sweet, luscious flowers. Glynnda, greenthumb warlock. :)

No comments: